Hologic Dimensions 3D Mammography
Description: The Hologic Dimensions 3D has always been at the forefront of breast cancer screening and offers the first and only breast tomosynthesis technology with a proven superior clinical performance to 2D mammography. The revolutionary Hologic Dimensions 3D system, which has set the new standard in mammography screening, provides:
Streamlining workflow, the Hologic Dimensions 3D system performs the imaging of tomorrow, today. All configurations offer the following features.
High-resolution display for the Hologic Dimensions 3D:
- Images that can be instantly viewed on the Hologic Dimensions 3D with a 2 MP or 3MP DICOM-calibrated display, providing exceptionally fine detail.
- The Hologic Dimensions 3D allows prior breast imaging studies to be recalled, making it possible to view new and prior images side-by-side.
Optimized face shield for Hologic Dimensions 3D:
- Retractable to help when positioning patients on the Hologic Dimensions 3D.
- Stationary during 3D™ imaging, allowing patients to be positioned as they are for 2D imaging.
FAST Paddle system for Hologic Dimensions 3D:
- Conforms to natural contours of the breast, providing greater comfort to the patient and more even compression across the entire breast.
- All paddles used for 2D and 3D™ imaging.
Streamlined tube head:
- The Hologic Dimensions 3D has a streamlined tube head and ample Source-to Image Distance (SID) of 70 cm, making positioning easier and providing more space for interventional procedures.
Multiple procedure modes for Hologic Dimensions 3D:
- 2D mammography
- Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™
- Low-dose Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™
- 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™ only
- 2D or 3D™ biopsy with the AffirmTM breast biopsy guidance system
- I-ViewTM software for Contrast Enhanced 2D Imaging
Product Name: Hologic Dimensions 3D
System: Hologic Dimensions 3D Mammography System